Are there Projects we can Start for you?
Many businesses and organisations have a number of important projects to undertake.
However getting started is often difficult.
Competing priorities, staff resources and a lack of expertise can contribute to projects remaining on the backburner.
Sometimes, the implementation of these projects could reap additional income or reduce costs and drive efficiencies.
Projects can be delayed by Boards and senior management and equally, they can be driven by Boards and senior management.
At @TSM Consulting we can assist to bring your projects to life.
Over the years we have assisted and/or taken the lead with a number of projects for our clients. Our skills sets include:
- Stakeholder engagement
- Supplier liaison
- Bringing the team together
- Motivating the team
- Detailing and breakdown of project brief
- Developing critical time pathways
- Ensure expenditure and income budgets are maintained
- Customer liaison
- Regularly reporting back to Management
Other projects and elements of projects we have undertaken include:
- New product launch
- Feasibility studies
- Department reviews
- Community engagement
- Review of Production Practices to identify efficiencies
- Meeting representation on your behalf
- Copy writing
- Pricing models and margin analysis
- Supplier selection
- Market research (customer, community or stakeholder)
Recent projects we have undertaken are:
1. Thebarton Theatre
- Worked with Thebarton Theatre and City of West Torrens to promote a South Road tunnel option rather than an overpass.
- Aim to secure long term lease for tenant from Council.
- Currently looking at funding for major capital improvements of approx. $16m.
2. Premix Concrete
- Produced a Business Case to support a new Concrete Plant in Callington.
- Included working with community, Council and State Government Departments.
- Major public consultation activities undertaken.
- Planning application approved in December 2020 and supported by all stakeholders.
3. SA Produce Markets
- Producing a feasibility report to determine the viability of establishing a Biosecurity Precinct at the SA Product Markets (Pooraka). This is a $43m project with State and Federal Govt support, along with private enterprise.
Its time to tackle these projects and reap the rewards, before its too late!
To find out more, please call us on 0417 883 915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org